Are you a recent grad interested in a dynamic and challenging role? ICF’s Aviation Markets team is currently seeking a Practice Coordinator for our Cambridge, Massachusetts office. You will assist in the coordination of many business operations activities within our rapidly evolving global aviation markets team and work directly with our team of consultants charged with creating viable solutions to today’s most pressing aviation challenges.
To learn more about our Aviation practice, click here.
What you will do:
• Use automated tools to assist the practice lead and staff in the analysis of data (e.g., sales revenue, budgets, profitability, and business development pipeline)
• Prepare analytical reports that summarize data for management decision making using the Microsoft Office suite of tools and others
• Maintain project reports, complete expense reports, prepare invoices for payment, draft and edit correspondence and coordinate corporate initiatives
• Provide general office management support to senior leaders
• Facilitate practice meetings with agendas, briefing materials and action item tracking
• Improve efficiency of consulting practice team by providing support to team members, organizing practice meetings, tracking practice budgets and helping with production of client proposals
• Liaise with ICF’s headquarters on corporate services matters (e.g., IT, HR, Facilities, Accounting)
• Contact management
• Solve quantitative and qualitative problems
• Identifies and recommends emerging relevant technologies or processes that may result in improvements to current processes and systems
• Participates in special projects as required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Internship experience working in a professional environment performing a variety of analytical and communication related tasks.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Attention to detail and thorough in completing work and tasks.
• Strong planning and organizational skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.
We’re in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.
Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them t...he data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. From program management and project assessment to digital marketing and social media strategy, our work delivers deeper engagement, more confident decisions, and measurable impact.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
At ICF, our mission and vision define who we are and how we work with each other, with our clients, and in our communities. These enduring principles lead to outstanding solutions for our clients and lifelong careers for our employees.
Our mission: Maximize beneficial impact for people, business, and governments in areas that matter.
Our vision: Ensure that our people, clients, and shareholders define and achieve success in a rapidly changing world without boundaries.
OUR PHILOSOPHY AND CORE VALUES
At ICF, our corporate philosophy is simple: Hire the best people. Reward their creativity and entrepreneurship. Maintain the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and quality. And do this always with a clear focus on our clients’ needs.
Do our values align with yours? Then ICF may be the place for you to grow and broaden your perspective. Check out our Careers page for a current list of opportunities.