| Improve the health of our patients.|
Enhance the future of our community.
If you share our commitment to helping others, we seek a dedicated professional to join us in the following role:
Saint Anthony Hospital offers a unique opportunity to make a lasting, positive impact. For more than a century, we've been committed to advancing the health and wellness of Chicagoland with superior medical care, social services, and outreach programs.
This proud tradition continues as we develop Focal Point Chicago, a project that will result in an innovative campus complete with an inspiring new hospital, and serve as a model of change for community development from coast to coast.
SPECIAL EVENTS AND AUXILIARY GROUPS ASSOCIATE
Saint Anthony Hospital, Chicago
The highly self-motivated, reliable professional we select will organize, plan, and implement events related to the development of the Focal Point Community Campus and Saint Anthony Hospital. This flexible, detail-oriented individual will be responsible for staging, managing, and executing, fundraising and campaign events, including golf outings, dinner, cultivation and stewardship events, and oversight of third-party events.
Additional responsibilities include the building of a comprehensive, efficient associate's board that supports the mission of the Focal Point Community Campus and the Saint Anthony Hospital Foundation, and these related activities:
- Raising awareness and financial resources for the vision of this unique project, and staffing volunteers to bring it to life.
- Collaborating on the creation of annual goals and plans to achieve them.
- Actively engaging with associate's board members and assisting them to promote annual gifts and identifying/cultivating members with major gift potential.
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years of nonprofit experience, including at least two years in special events planning and coordination.
- Proven ability to create and execute an annual plan based on defined strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and project-management skills.
- Ability to work with team members to realize specific goals.
- Capacity to think strategically about audiences and messages.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and facilitate interaction among volunteers at all levels.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, attention to detail, poise, and respect for deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Excel; as well as databases, e-communications, content-management systems, and project-management tools.
- The ability to effectively complete multiple projects from various individuals concurrently and work independently.
- A pleasant phone manner and excellent interpersonal skills essential to dealing with colleagues, supervisors, volunteers, and donors.
- Sensitivity to issues of confidentiality.
- Commitment to the values of the Saint Anthony Hospital Foundation and Focal Point Community Campus.
- The poise and diplomacy to effectively represent the Saint Anthony Hospital Foundation and Focal Point Community Campus, and articulate its mission to a variety of constituencies.
Saint Anthony Hospital offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Explore careers at St. Anthony Hospital and apply by visiting us online at:
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled