Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber has an opening for a SharePoint Project Manager, located in Warrendale, PA.
Job Description: Looking for a SharePoint Project Manager with extensive experience managing SharePoint implementations. Capable of driving implementation of SharePoint best practices.
- Subject Matter Expertise. Brings knowledge of process improvement, change management, project governance, analytical and project management frameworks to bear.
- Working knowledge of agile, waterfall, and other project management methodologies.
- Multiple Team/Project Coordination. May coordinate across functional teams and or projects to gather and analyze requirements. May serve as liaison between project teams, business users and key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and lead technical SharePoint teams
- Possess a solid understanding of SharePoint from an architecture and end user standpoint to translate client needs and monitor development
- Has lead and successfully delivered SharePoint projects
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a history of establishing customer rapport
- Excellent writing skills, both authoring and editing documents and communications
- Strongly motivated and self-directed
- Analytical thinking/problem-solving
- Excellent presentation skills in both preparation of materials and audience delivery
- Strong focus on client success and satisfaction
- Strong SharePoint background with focus on SharePoint standard, enterprise and Office 365 preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in SharePoint (both as a user and as a SharePoint practice team member)
- Proficient in MS Project
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.