Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber is hiring a Java Developer in Pittsburgh, PA!
Skills – 5-10yrs Java experience, GWT, and Hibernate.
Implement a new strategic information technology platform. The future state architecture includes the following:
- J2EE Applications Component
- Oracle Relational Database
- Oracle Data Warehousing
- Oracle Data Integrator for ETL
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications & SAP Business Objects for Operational Reporting
- WebLogic Business Application Server
- F5 Identity Management, SSO, Portal and LifeRay Portal
- IBM P8 Business Process Engine for Workflow
- IBM P8 Internet Content Collector for email integration
- IBM P8 Content Management
- Google Web Toolkit for UI
- JRules for business rules engine
- Web Services/CORBA/sftp for data interchange
- External Structured Data: AM Best, SNL Financials, Thomson Reuters, CAB/Valen
- Analytics Mart
- Anonymized Data
- Aggregated Client party data
- Unstructured Data
- 3rd party data
Work independently, Jira is used for tracking tasks.
Strong Aglie/SCRUM experience.
5-10 years of Java experience, Hibernate and GWT
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.