The Department of Pediatrics has an opening for Clinical Instructor.
1. Conduct, score, and interpret neuropsychological assessment and evaluation of children suspected of having a Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, including standardized measures of cognition, memory, executive functioning, adaptive skills, sensory and behavioral impairment.
2. Collaborate with members of the interdisciplinary team to establish diagnoses and treatment plans
3. Communicate evaluation results and recommendations with families verbally and via written report.
4. Provide training to interdisciplinary trainees of administration, scoring, and interpretation of neuropsychological testing, clinical interview, and diagnostic formulation. Mentor trainees in report writing, family feedback, and therapeutic interventions.
5. Provide standardized interventions including parent training and education, child behavioral assessment and treatment, and environmental modifications for children diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
The University of Rochester, an Equal Opportunity Employer, has a strong commitment to diversity and actively encourages applications from candidates from groups underrepresented in high education. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
The University of Rochester is one of the country's top-tier research universities. Our 158 buildings house more than 200 academic majors, more than 2,000 faculty and instructional staff, and some 11,100 students.Learning at the University of Rochester is also on a very personal scale. Rochester remains one of the smallest and most collegiate among top research universities, with smaller classes, a low 10:1 student to teacher ratio, and increased interactions with faculty.