Infosys Retail, CPG and Logistics Technology Lead - US Java Developer (core Java, J2EE)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrows Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is San Francisco, CA. This position may require 20% travel and or relocation.
·Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
·At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology development
· At least 4 years of experience with core Java and CI/CD with Jenkins and Chef
· At least 4 years of experience in development in Agile
· At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
· At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
· At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
· Working experience of Spring MVC and Struts framework.
· Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture and/or Spring Cloud is a plus.
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Experience with JDK 8 is a plus
· Experience to Retail domain with experience in Order Management and/or Planning is a plus
· Analytical skills
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
About Us Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.83 bn in LTM Q1 FY16 revenues and 179,000+ employees, we are helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value. We provide enterprises with... strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.