Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 Countries, build tomorrows enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us #19 among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we constantly continue to challenge convention and the status quo, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Management Consulting Services
Principal Business Consulting (Capital Markets)
Infosys is seeking a Principal Consultant for Capital Markets. This person would have a deep understanding of banking strategies and operations including knowledge of Capital Market firms Investment Banking, Brokerages, Asset & Wealth Management, Reference Data, Expertise on core Capital Market Products across Front, Middle and Back office platform implementations and large scale transformations.
Project Management - Directs teams of global consulting, IT professional & subject matter experts in establishing comprehensive banking business and functional requirements, then translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives with associated metrics.
Consulting Delivery - Leads team to develop concise and practical banking strategies, designs a deliverables roadmap or re-engineering program recommendations with a clear implementation path. Seeks out client input to better understand needs and develops ideas for how to meet those needs.
Thought Leadership - Provides leadership to new and emerging banking best practices within a Building Tomorrows Enterprise business environment. Identifies and develops knowledge assets and introduces processes to improve their leverage. Builds social networks that enable knowledge and information flow and stays abreast of developments in banking expertise areas and anticipates how they will impact the Practice/Firm.
* Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* 7+ years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
* Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* M.B.A. or equivalent advanced degree
* 7 plus years of experience with one or more of listed responsibilities and skill sets: Capital Markets Buy/ Sell side, Middle/ Back office processing, Market Infrastructure firms, Capital Market Product expertise, Alternate Channels, User Experience, Digital Commerce, Social Media exposure, Mobility Banking and IT/operational consulting (big 4 or equivalent preferred) leadership experience.
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Excellent business understanding of Banking functions to help transform client operations.
* Thought leadership/Innovation to conceptualize and drive new solution/service offerings and take them to market
* Functional knowledge: Capital Markets Buy/ Sell side, Middle/ Back office processing, Market Infrastructure firms, Capital Market Product(s)
* Technology knowledge/appreciation (secondary): Core Middle/ Back office processing platforms, Front Office Trading & Sales, Business Intelligence, Information Management
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.83 bn in LTM Q1 FY16 revenues and 179,000+ employees, we are helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value. We provide enterprises with... strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.