Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrows Enterprise
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Tampa, FL. This position may require relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
Skills & Experience
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
· At least 1 full lifecycle implementation of Fusion Cloud
· Fusion Global HR, Security and Compensation Strong Techno-Functional skills with implementation experience
· Fusion Talent management Strong Techno-Functional skills with implementation experience is preferred
· Good experience with fast formulas
· Good Understanding on workforce compensation and HCM co-existence knowledge.
· Strong Techno Functional skills with complete knowledge on end to end workforce compensation including worksheet configuration, File Based Loader, BI reports and Talent Management
· Able to understand the impact of HCM coexistence model on various modules such as Talent Review & Succession Planning, Plans & evaluations, Profiles and workforce compensation.
· Proven track record in IT Consulting / HRMS architecture / solution delivery.
· Demonstrates strong proficiency across industry best practices for HCM Domain.
· Shows expertise in Architectural pattern principles with knowledge across multiple products to choose best products.
· Recommend best solutions for adoption to vanilla feature based on clients current business processes
· Good understanding of IT delivery methodologies.
· Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
· Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor for advising industry best practices.
· Strong ability to develop / groom a team of Consultants / Senior Consultants for an engagement and work in an onsite-offshore team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Encourages learning and innovations.
· Strong Customer Orientation and building strategic perspective.
Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
About Us: Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.83 bn in LTM Q1 FY16 revenues and 179,000+ employees, we are helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value. We provide enterprises with... strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.