L-3 Cincinnati Electronics (CE) is currently seeking an experienced contracts management professional who will be responsible for managing a wide variety of Government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with government laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Serve as the official company interface with CE customers
- Review and analyze customer solicitations and requests for proposals
- Manage all contractual aspects of proposal preparation and submission
- Prepare and negotiate contractual terms and condition with customers
- Serve as negotiation team leader with respect to price and terms and conditions
- Assist functional departments in contractual interpretation and compliance
- Prepare and negotiate contractual related documents (e.g. Teaming, agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, bailments, etc.)
- Assure compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Manage less-senior contracts personnel.
- Possess detailed knowledge of TINA and FAR 15-2 requirements.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Bachelor's degree required - business management or law preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in contracts management.
- Ability to manage large work-loads with quick turn-around.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively work with other contracts employees and functional counterparts
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance of Secret or higher
- Specific detailed knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (both FAR and DFAR).
- International experience a plus.
- Master's degree a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Headquartered in New York City, L3 Technologies, Inc., is the 6th largest Defense Contractor, employs over 30,000 people worldwide, and is a prime contractor in Command, Control and Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C³ISR), Government Services, Aircraft Modernization and Maintenance (AM&M), and has the broadest base of Electronic Systems in the industry. L3 is also a m...ajor provider of homeland defense products and services for a variety of emerging markets.
Cincinnati Electronics is a division of L3 Technologies and is an established pioneer in space exploration and military/defense technology. A leader in high technology and engineering services, CE is world renowned for its expertise in the areas of infrared detection and space & missile electronics. As a first-rank engineering and production company, CE is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-sophisticated electronics equipment that is used in a variety of product areas for government, civil and commercial applications.